The CREW Network Foundation exists to influence the success of the commercial real estate industry by advancing the achievements of women. Benefits of the scholarship program include:
- $5,000 scholarship for tuition and books
- Paid internship opportunity (Summer 2019)
- Student ,embership in the CREW Network for 18 months
- Complimentary registration to the 2018 CREW Network Convention and Marketplace in San Diego, CA.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be female
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Be a full-time junior, senior or graduate student for the 2018-2019 academic year
- Intend to pursue a career in commercial real estate
- Your focus of study must be in the qualified fields of commercial real estate located in the flyer here. Focused fields include accounting, brockerage, business development, insurance, lending, finance, investor relations/management, market research, management and more.
For more information regarding the careers in commercial real estate and the scholarship, please download the PDF file here.