MBA Program Details:
The Monte Ahuja College of Business Administration offers a world-class, interdisciplinary MBA degree. All of our programs are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the hallmark of quality in management education worldwide. The MBA Program consists of three levels of courses.
These courses focus on developing quantitative and verbal skills. They may be waivable on the basis of GMAT/GRE results. Please speak with a Graduate Advisor for details.
- GAD 501: Business English
- GAD 502: Intermediate Business English
- OSM 500: Mathematical Models for Business
Level Two courses build a foundation for business by covering all major busines disciplines: accounting, economics, finance, management, marketing and operations and supply chain management. These courses may be waivable on the basis of recent undergraduate coursework. Please speak with a Graduate Advisor for details.
- ACT 501: Financial Accounting
- ECN 503: Economic Concepts
- FIN 501: Financial Management
- GAD 515: Communications for Managers
- MBA 500: Environment of Business
- MKT 501: Marketing Management
- OSM 503: Statistical Methods for Business Decisions
- OSM 511: Operations Management
These courses are the core of the MBA program and are non-waivable. They consist of three groups.
Group A: Functional Core Courses
- ACT 600: Managerial Accounting
- FIN 601: Financial Policies
- MKT 601: Marketing Strategy
- MGT 601: Human Resources Management and Labor Relations
Group B: Integrative Core Courses
- MBA 600: Team Dynamics
- MBA 602: International Business
- MBA 603: Management of Innovation and Technology
- MBA 660: Integrative Business Strategy
Group C: Electives and Marketing Concentration
A minimum of 9 hours of electives is required. An internship or study abroad experience may be used as one of the three required elective courses. Please make an appointment with a graduate advisor for approval and details.
The Marketing Concentration within the MBA Program is designed for working professionals who want to focus within a specific discipline of Marketing. The Concentration is flexible - and consists of nine (9) credit hours of electives. Those electives are:
- MKT 511 Retail Strategy & Marketing
- MKT 531 Marketing Research
- MKT 550 Selling & Salesforce Management
- MKT 552 Business-to-Business Marketing
- MKT 604 Strategic & Tactical Marketing
- MKT 606 Advertising/Promotion Management
- MKT 607 Product Management
- MKT 608 Global Marketing (also approved substitute for MBA 602 - International Business)
- MKT 640 Field Experience Abroad
Learn more today: