Afternoons@Ahuja: Marketing in 2015 A B2B Perspective
Marketing is often the innovation engine for many organizations driving the adoption of new technology. As the industry continues to evolve, industry experts' predictions on current trends and best practices that will drive B2B marketing in 2015 are important to hear for students, faculty and the community at large.
The second in the series, the B2B event was attended by nearly 100 Cleveland State University students and Northeast Ohio marketing and communications professionals on November 6, 2014.
- Lauren Aquilino, Revenue Marketing Campaign Manager, GE Lighting, CSU BBA Alumna
- Rick Neiman, Global Director of Digital Marketing, Avery Dennison Corporation and CSU MBA Alumnus
- David Vegh, Senior Director of Marketing, Park Place Technologies
Key Topics Included:
- Lead Generation Strategies
- Lead Nurturing and Increasing Conversion Rates
- Marketing Automation
- Global Marketing
- Measuring Success