Submit Your Idea and Receive Expert Feedback.
The Weston Ideation Lab offers mentors that provide confidential feedback on your idea. Here's how to submit your pitch in two simple steps:
- Complete our Video Pitch Submission form here.
- Send us a 60-second video explaining your idea for a product, service, app or startup business via email to email@example.com.
Tips for your video:
- These can be shot on your phone - the most important thing is you speaking about your idea!
- Please orient your camera horizontally.
- Videos should be no longer than 60 seconds. Submissions longer than 90 seconds will not be reviewed.
- Your Sixty Second Story should:
- Clearly outline the problem you are trying to solve.
- Offer a solution.
- Explain the business model in simple, understandable terms.
- Ask for what you need to go to the next level.
- Need an example of what separates a good pitch from a bad one? Check out the video below.
You've submitted your video and form - what happens next?
Your video pitch and form will be reviewed by Weston Ideation Lab staff and expert mentors who will provide feedback, suggestions and will contact you with questions that will help move your idea forward. The top video pitches each month will be chosen to participate in an in-person pitch session in front of expert mentors who will provide feedback.
Good pitch, bad pitch.