Education Beyond a Degree.
The Professional Development Center at the Monte Ahuja College of Business offers relevant, industry-driven training for every employee within your organization. Our courses provide a strong knowledge base and up-to-date, practical applications that improve performance and effectiveness. Participants earn Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credit for completing courses. Invest in real-world training, boost employee engagement and improve your organization’s bottom line.
Be sure to check www.CSUProDev.com for the latest course listings, detailed descriptions and CEU credit. The Professional Development Center actively designs new courses based on cutting-edge research and client requests. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss a course that is not listed or to discuss custom Corporate Training for your organization.
Explore our 2018-2019 Course Schedule HERE OR Register Now.
The Professional Development Center Advantage
- Competency-based Professional Development:
- Students’ demonstrate their competence by successfully completing a course assessment.
- Each course delivered at CSU includes materials, pre-test and post-test, coffee, snacks, and convenient, on-site parking.
- Lunch will be provided for courses over $695.
- Educated and Experienced Instructors:
- Our instructors bring years of real-world, classroom and CPA, CFA, SHRM, PhD and MBA experience. Many hold leadership positions in northeast Ohio organizations and have taught at the graduate and undergraduate levels.
- The course is designed to minimize travel expenses and time away from work.
- Networking Opportunities:
- Learn from instructors and colleagues who have a variety of industry experiences to share.
Several discounts are available for participants. In addition, there are available discounts for affiliated partner memberships, bundled courses, CSU faculty/staff and groups. For group discount information, please contact Toni Paoletta at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.523.7278.