Education Beyond a Degree.
The Professional Development Center at the Monte Ahuja College of Business offers relevant, industry-driven training for every employee within your organization. Our courses provide a strong knowledge base and up-to-date, practical applications that improve performance and effectiveness. Participants earn Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credit for completing courses. Invest in real-world training, boost employee engagement and improve your organization’s bottom line.
Be sure to check www.csuohio.edu/ProDev for the latest course listings, detailed descriptions and CEU credit. The Professional Development Center actively designs new courses based on cutting-edge research and client requests. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a course that is not listed or to discuss custom Corporate Training for your organization.
The Professional Development Center Advantage
- Competency-based Professional Development:
- Students’ demonstrate their competence by successfully completing a course assessment.
- Educated and Experienced Instructors:
- Our instructors bring years of real-world, classroom and CPA, CFA, SHRM, PhD and MBA experience. Many hold leadership positions in northeast Ohio organizations and have taught at the graduate and undergraduate levels.
- The course is designed to minimize travel expenses and time away from work.
- Networking Opportunities:
- Learn from instructors and colleagues who have a variety of industry experiences to share.
Several discounts are available for participants. In addition, there are available discounts for affiliated partner memberships, bundled courses, CSU faculty/staff and groups. For group discount information, please contact Toni Paoletta at email@example.com or 216.523.7278.