The Fornari Family Scholarship has been established by David and Anne Fornari, both of whom are Cleveland State Alumni, in order to help Accounting students get a great education that will open doors to a successful future as they were able to experience. This scholarship is designed to provide financial assistance to Senior Undergraduate students majoring in Accounting or Finance wishing to return to Cleveland State to pursue an MBA or Masters in Accounting (MAcc) degree so that they may complete their degrees without interruption due to a lack of funds.
- Please download a copy of the scholarship Application here: Fornari Scholarship Application-2017.docx (Word Document)
- Attach a current copy of your resume and transcript (a CampusNet student copy is acceptable).
- Return your application package to the Department of Accounting (BU 512) by Thursday, November 9, 2017.
- Undergraduate Students wishing to apply must be a Senior in Accounting or Finance with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better and have demonstrated financial need.
- Graduate Students wishing to apply must be graduating or have received an undergraduate degree from Cleveland State University in either Accounting or Finance within the last 18 months, with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better, be accepted into either the MBA or Masters of Accountancy program at Cleveland State University and have demonstrated financial need.
Each award-winning student MUST present to the Department of Accounting a signed "Thank You" letter to the Fornari Family no later than December 15th, 2017 or the student will forfeit the award. For more information, please contact the Department of Accounting.