Meet the Accountants Tips
- Do your research on employers that are of interest to you so you can ask the right questions
- Look confident. It is expected to be anxious when networking, but the trick is to appear as if you're not. Look people in the eye when you speak, be secure in your delivery, and watch how often you use filler words such as "uh, um, ah," etc.
- Prepare a good elevator speech
Take a look at more tips on how to prepare and what to do before, during, and after Meet the Accountants Night. Speakers from EY and CSU's Career Services Office provided their time and talents.
- Video and slides of the Career Services presentation can be found here.
- Video and slides of the EY presentation can be found here.
Opportunities for Career Development Include:
- Meet the Accountants Night
- Student Organizations
- Fornari Family Scholarship
- Independent Study