Today's employers seek individuals who know how to improve processes and build support for needed change. Skilled change agents are able to diagnose and implement change initiatives within their organizations to create lasting and sustainable value. The Graduate Certificate in Organizational Change is designed to provide critical knowledge and skills that allow managers to be more effective leaders and change agents.
The program consists of five courses - three required and two electives.
- MGT 600: Quantitative Methods in HR Management
- MGT 603: Organizational Diagnostics
- MGT 605: Organizational Development
- MGT 504: Organizational Theory and Design
- MGT 577: Managerial Skill Development
- MGT 604: Leadership and Interpersonal Effectiveness
- MGT 607: Total Quality Management
- MGT 609: Individual Differences
- MGT 611: Team Problem-Solving Process
- MGT 696: Alternative Dispute Resolution
For more information please connect with the Management Department:
Dr. Vickie Coleman Gallagher
Department of Management, BU 443