Monte Ahuja College of Business has partnered with Lakeland Community College.
Earn your BBA Degree through the General Business Completion Program
Effective Fall 2014, students admitted to the CSU-Lakeland Business program will be accepted into the new BBA Degree: General Business Completion Program. Ideal for working adults and part-time students, the BBA Degree: General Business Completion Program provides a comprehensive foundation of business knowledge and advanced exposure to multiple business disciplines.
This program is based on a cooperative 2+2 program with Lakeland Community College and the Monte Ahuja College of Business at Cleveland State University. Students are required to complete a minimum of 120 credit hours and all Monte Ahuja College of Business AACSB accredited course work. Courses are offered:
- on the Lakeland campus at the Holden University Center at Lakeland Community College at the Lakeland tuition rate
- online via the Cleveland State University Blackboard portal at the Cleveland State University tuition rate
- with flexible schedules - ideal for working adults and part-time students
BBA Degree: General Business Completion Program Guides
Students must complete an Associate's Degree from Lakeland prior to enrolling in Cleveland State University course work to earn their BBA degree. The two guides below outline the required programs students must complete through Lakeland in order to enroll.
Lakeland Community College Associate of Applied Business
Lakeland Community College Associate of Arts
Sequence and Admissions Information:
1. Students must complete one of the two above programs of study prior to starting the BBA Degree: General Business Completion Program
2. CSU courses are offered during the CSU academic semesters of fall, spring and summer. Please view the CSU academic calendar for additional details here.
3. Students must apply to CSU and submit a Partnership Supplement form with the application. The Partnership Supplement form can be obtained here.
Ready to enroll or have additional questions? Take the next steps. Connect with our advisors:
1. First meet with the Lakeland Counseling Office to discuss how the Associate's Degree program can transition into the BBA Degree: General Business Completion. The Lakeland Counseling Office can be reached at: 440.525.7200
2. Connect with a Cleveland State University Academic Advisor in the Monte Ahuja College of Business Undergraduate Programs and Student Services office by phone 216.687.3729 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Make an appointment! Cleveland State University has an office at the Holden University Center on the Lakeland Campus and the Undergraduate Programs and Student Services office on the Cleveland State University campus welcomes your visit!
|At Lakeland Community College||At Cleveland State University|
Holden University Center
Monte Ahuja College of Business
Northwest corner of State Route 306 and Kirtland Road;
Kirtland, Ohio 44094
1860 East 18th Street, Second Floor, Room 219
Cleveland, Ohio 44115