The Monte Ahuja College of Business is guided in part by a Visiting Committee. Comprised of regional and national business leaders who represent key industries and economic sectors. These professionals serve as advisors and ambassadors for the College and support positive change initiatives to strengthen the College’s agenda for relevance, excellence, vitality and success within the University and the broader community.
The Committee’s Vision is to:
- Establish the Monte Ahuja College of Business as a leader in program innovation and applied or engaged learning
- Make the Monte Ahuja College of Business a driver of regional economic development for today and tomorrow
- Become the College of choice for:
- International Business
- Information Systems and Technology Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- Sustainable Economic Development
- Health Care Administration programs
The distinguished Visiting Committee members include:
- Andrew J. Balazs, Jr. - BBA 1980 & MBA 1990, Vice President, Information Services and Business Processes, Consolidation Solutions
- Peter Buca - BBA 1988, Vice President Innovation and Technology, Parker Hannifin Corporation
- William Centa - MBA 1977, Senior Vice President and CFO, Mayfran International - retired
- Saji Daniel - BBA 1990, President and CEO, Tradex International, Inc.
- Terry Fergus, Principal, FSM Capital
- Dave Fornari - 1976 BBA and 1980 MBA, Partner - Retired, Deloitte and Touche, Executive in Residence
- Teresa Hack, President & COO of Channel Products, Inc.
- Kathy Jennings - 2009 MBA
- Linda Kane - BBA 1979, Retired Senior Vice President and Chief Accounting and Administrative Officer, Forest City Enterprises, Inc.
- Randy Kelly - BBA 1979, retired partner at PwC
- Stephen Kirk - BBA 1979, MBA & Honorary DBA 2007, Former Senior Vice President and COO of Lubrizol Corporation
- Janet L. Kramer - MBA 1983, President, National Multiple Sclerosis Society's Ohio Buckeye Chapter
- Joseph C. Krysh - BBA 1980 & MBA 1981, Former Executive Vice President, Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Ted Laufik - BBA 1977 & MBA 1986, CFO and Chief Compliance Officer, Cyprium Partners
- Benson P. Lee, President and CEO, Technology Management Incorporated
- Joe Levanduski - BBA 1984, CFO/Treasurer, A. Schulman, Inc.
- Robert N. (Bob) Rapp, EMBA Cleveland State University Alumnus, Case Western Reserve University, Adjunct Professor of Law and Retired Partner at Calfee
- Daria Roebuck - BS 1980, Vice President of Human Resources, ERICO