The Monte Ahuja College of Busines Alumni Chapter represents all majors, graduation years and locations. The Chapter is headed up by the Business Alumni Board. Among the Board's activities, the Board curates content for the Executive Speaker Series. The series features expert speakers and panelists who present and offer thoughtful discussion, insight and learning on a variety of business topics.
- Tax Reform with Tony Constantine, CPA, Tuesday, August 28th, 2018
- Ethics Seminar with Kristin Marquardt, Tuesday, April 17th, 2018
- Convened in conjunction with the Professional Development Center, Stacked to Get Unstuck: a mini-class with two-time alumna, Dr. Karen Gurney, October 3rd, 2017
- Energy in the 21st Century, September 26th, 2016
- Cybersecurity, January 24th, 2017
- Creating a Customer Revolution with John DiJulius, May 24th, 2017
For more information on how to become a member, of the Business Alumni Chapter, please visit the Alumni Affairs site here. To volunteer for Board Membership, please contact: John McCreery via phone at 216.523.7297 firstname.lastname@example.org.