What is the Black Faculty and Staff Organization?
- Serve as an advocate for the interests of black faculty, staff, and students
- Contribute to the recruitment and retention of African-American faculty, staff, and students
- Serve as a mentor to students, staff, and faculty
- Network with other black faculty, staff, and administrators throughout the university
- Discuss critical concerns and issues; have an active and informed voice in campus life and governance
- Provide your input on topics affecting people of African descent
- Work on projects to address concerns of people of African descent
- Stay informed about community activities
- Socialize with peers and colleagues
Join BFSO today and work with us for a better tomorrow; become an active member in the CSU community.