The DASH grant has ended. The Char & Chuck Fowler Emergency Grant is coming soon! Stay Tuned!
Unexpected expenses don't have to mean deciding between staying in school or dropping out to pay bills. If you are experiencing a financial emergency, the DASH Emergency Grant Program might be able to help.
For purposes of this grant program, a financial emergency is defined as an unforeseen expense that, if not resolved quickly, could lead to the student’s departure from the college and loss of momentum toward completion.
Thus, the CSU Dash Emergency Grant can help with:
- Medical Bills
- Car Repairs
- Rent to prevent eviction
- Utility bill shut off notices
- Child Care
- Other emergency expenses
Cannot be used for tuition balances, residence hall costs or textbook costs at CSU
- This is a grant- not a loan
- Up to $1000 to cover emergency or unexpected expenses
Students may only receive ONE grant from the DASH Grant program at Cleveland State. If you received a grant during the 2017-18 academic year, you are not eligible to apply for or receive a second grant.
- Degree Seeking, currently enrolled Undergraduates only
- Domestic Students only (International student not eligible)
- Must have a FAFSA on file (Click here to complete a FAFSA)
- EFC has to be $7000 or less to qualify for the grant
- Students on SAP/Academic Warning are eligible
The DASH grant has ended. The Application is no longer available online.