Are you interested in completing your Bachelor’s Degree?
The following information is specifically for students with an Associate’s Degree or some college coursework who are looking to complete a Bachelor’s Degree at Cleveland State University.
Which academic programs are particularly suitable for Degree Completion?
- Business Administration (general degree and accelerated degree available at West Center)
- Engineering Technology
- Health Sciences (additional information)
- Liberal Studies
- Nursing RN to BSN program
- Urban Affairs degree completion programs include Urban Affairs, Organizational Leadership, Public Safety Management, and others
How can I get my record evaluated so I can find out what credits I can apply to a CSU degree?
- Transcript evaluation – meet with an advisor
- Transfer credit
- Credit for life experience in the Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs
- Departmental Examinations – Credit by Examination
Where, when, and how can I take courses?
In addition to the Main Campus offerings, enjoy the convenience of multiple locations and formats for your courses:
- Learn online through eLearning Courses and Programs
- CSU regularly offers courses through these Extended Campus sites. Courses may also be offered at other sites from time to time
- East Center
- West Center
- Lakeland Community College Partnership
- Lorain County Community College Partnership
How can I get money to pay for my education?
Learn about financial aid at CSU.
What student services and support does CSU have to help me out while I’m a student?
- How can I get a job?
- How can I get help for my child care needs?
- How can I see about accommodations for a disability?
- What programs does CSU have for military veterans (Project SERV)?
- What programs are available for women?
Where can I learn more about transferring to CSU?
How many of the courses do I have to take at CSU?
Although you can transfer in much of your degree program, there are some requirements for the number of credits you have to take at CSU (called “residency requirements”). Talk to you advisor or find out more online.
For more information, contact us – email@example.com Apply now button