ONLINE WRITING ASSISTANCE
The Writing Center offers different appointment types to meet graduate student needs. Please select which appointment type you would like from the options listed below.
- Read the requirements listed below. Failure to follow the requirements below can result in your paper not being reviewed.
- Send an email with your paper to ClevelandStateWritingCenter@gmail.com and include what you would like a tutor to review. For example, a student might ask a tutor to review the argument, structure, grammar, focus, paraphrases, citations, etc.
- You should receive feedback within 5 business days. If you do not receive feedback from us within 5 days, please contact the Writing Center.
REQUIREMENTS- BE SURE TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Send a Word document we can open (2003 and later)
- Allow 5 business days for a response
- Tell us your CSU ID number if you are a CSU student; if not, we will be glad to help you after we put CSU students first
- The last day to submit papers for each semester is the last day of classes (does not include final exam week).
- Students are limited to 2 submissions a week and 1 submission per email.
- Students with a thesis or dissertation are treated like everyone else: 2 submissions a week and not more than 1 submission in an email. Tutors cannot cover a very long document in the half-hour sessions, so please plan accordingly.
- Please call us at 216-687-6981 to ask for a specific deadline you want to meet.