<!-- Morbi turpis mi, tempor nec, euismod vel, mollis faucibus, enim.-->
Article Work Sheet
Try these examples to see how the flow diagram operates:
1. Enter the noun phrase (noun + any elements that modify it).
E.g. White House
2. Ask the first question: Is White House singular? Yes.
3. Move to the block below it. Ask the 2nd question: Is White House a countable noun? Yes.
4. Move to the block below it. Ask the 3rd: Is there only one such White House? Yes.
Conclusion: use the article the.
1. Enter the noun phrase.
2. Ask the first question: Is homes singular? No.
3. Move to the right hand block. Ask the question: Is there only one such set? No.
Conclusion: Use no article
Questions, comments, and other sundry things may be sent to CSUwriting@csuohio.edu