TUITION PAYMENT PROCEDURES, PLANS AND SCHEDULES
Tuition & Fees
Student accounts must be paid in full by the Monday BEFORE the first week of class. An alternative is to enroll in a budget payment plan and make a first payment by the Monday BEFORE the first week of class.
Start early – discuss your academic plans with your advisor and talk to a specialist in All-in-1 Enrollment Services if you need help with your financial aid options.
- Tuition and fees are automatically calculated based on your enrollment status, residency and course selections. View current tuition and fee schedules.
- Remember to immediately drop any classes you will not attend. Students are responsible for payment of all tuition and fees for classes not dropped within the 100 percent refund period.
- Students are responsible for ensuring courses are properly registered, added or dropped to ensure the correct amount of tuition is assessed. Adding a class to your schedule after the academic term has completed will significantly increase the cost of that course.
- The University does not support the concept of swapping one class for another. Credit for any dropped classes is granted according to our published refund schedule and is based on the date your schedule change is presented to the Registrar’s Office, not the date you inform an instructor. Added classes are assessed full tuition.
- There is no cost adjustment granted for adding and dropping courses of similar credits. This includes adding and dropping the same course with different sections.
- Cleveland State will cancel classes due to non-payment BEFORE the semester begins for all first time, full time freshmen. All students must pay for all classes for which they have enrolled. Students who do not attend the classes for which they have registered must officially withdraw within the 100 percent refund period to avoid the assessment of late fees.
To promote sustainability, CSU has eliminated the mailing of paper invoices. Please utilize your CampusNet account to monitor your student account activity. For those students enrolled in a payment plan, you will receive reminder notices in your CSU e-mail account informing you of an approaching due date. Students are expected to read their University e-mail notices daily.
How to Pay
Online payments can conveniently be made through CampusNet. You will need your CSU ID number and password to securely log in. CSU offers a variety of payment plans to help make your education afforadable. Every student whose account isn't paid in full, by the Monday BEFORE the first week of class, should consider joining a budget payment plan.
For more information on how to submit a payment, enroll in a payment plan and to view the refund schedule, please visit the Office of Treasury Services.