Easy-to-use cyber tools link you to CSU
- Accept your admission to CSU
- Access Grad Express Degree Audit
- Register for Orientation
- Add and drop classes
- Search for a class
- View and print class schedules
- Set up a budget payment plan
- View grades
- View your student records
- View/order transcripts
- Forward your CSU e-mail
- Change your CampusNet password
- Change your address and phone number
- Pay your bill using an electronic check or credit card
- Purchase a parking hang tag
- Purchase health insurance
- Use the Ask@Question link located on the transcript page to communicate securely with Enrollment Services
To Log on to CampusNet:
- You will need to know your login ID and password
- Your login ID is your 7-digit CSU ID. If you do not know your CSU ID, contact the Call Center at 216.687.5050.
- If you haven’t received your password, or if you have forgotten your password, contact the Call Center at 216.687.5050. The Call Center can reset your password.
- If you have any questions or concerns, contact the Call Center at 216.687.5050 or Call.Center@csuohio.edu.
Students are provided a CSU e-mail account at no cost. You can obtain your e-mail address through CampusNet. We ask that you check your e-mail account at least once a week.
This is the primary way that instructors will contact you regarding your classes and assignments. Additionally, you will receive important e-mails through your CSU account regarding your student account, financial aid, course registration and University announcements. If you prefer, you can forward your CSU e-mail messages to another e-mail account through Campus Net.
Electronic (“e”) learning offers flexible access to courses, classmates and professors, and allows you to attend class anytime, anywhere as long as you have access to a computer. Classes are offered in three different ways: fully online, blended format or interactive video.
The professors are the same outstanding faculty that teach in the traditional classroom with the same high quality of instruction. CSU has more than 500 eLearning classes to choose from including arts and humanities, engineering, sciences, business, education, urban affairs, nursing and others.
To find out if eLearning classes are right for you or to learn more, contact the Center for eLearning at 216.687.3960, click here or stop in and visit the office located at Rhodes Tower (RT), Room 203.
For technical assistance contact the Call Center by phone at 216.687.5050, e-mail Call.Center@csuohio.edu or submit a help request here.