CAMPUS OPTIONS FOR BUSY, ON-THE-GO STUDENTS
YOUR CSU DINING EXPERIENCE
Campus dining is a fun part of your overall college experience. Our goal is to provide a variety of well-balanced and healthy food options in a comfortable atmosphere. Quality, variety, value, nutrition and monthly promotions are designed to serve your on-campus dining needs.
Dining Facilities Located Across Campus Include:
- Bar Uno, The Atrium Café, Quiznos Subs, Chop’d & Wrap’d, Uno Express and Outtakes Convenience Store in the Student Center (SC)
- Viking Marketplace all-you-care-to-eat dining in the Student Center (SC)
- Elements Bistro on Euclid at the Parker Hannifin Administration Center (PH)
- Fenn Shoppe in Fenn Tower (FT)
- The Link on the Innerlink in the Law Building (LB)
- Midway Café in Main Classroom Atrium (MC)
- Wheat Street Deli at the Monte Ahuja College of Business (BU) lobby
Evening students have the option of dining at Fenn Shoppe, The Link, Viking Marketplace, Outtakes Convenience Store and Bar Uno, which are open late for your convenience.
Create Your Own Experience With myMeals
CSU Dining believes that our non-residents are just as important as our resident students and the myMeals program is a dining plan designed with non-resident students in mind. myMeals mixes block meals you can use in the Viking Marketplace and Dining Dollars that can be spent at any CSU Dining location for the ultimate in convenient, customized on-campus dining that runs off of your Viking Card.
Enjoy fresh food that can be made to your specifications at the Viking Marketplace – perfect for vegetarians or anyone with a dietary restriction. The Viking Marketplace is a great location to share a meal and relax with friends. Or, if you’re on the go, grab a quick bite to eat on your way to class. myMeals makes dining on campus convenient and accessible.
myMeals personalized meal planning
With a myMeals dining plan you:
- Can maximize your dining purchase value
- Receive Dining Dollars with each plan (accepted at all dining locations)
- Will always have money for food on your Viking Card
- Won’t need to leave campus for a meal and lose a parking space
- Can order online - it is simple and fast!
For complete information about dining on campus click here or follow on social media: