CAMPUS OPTIONS FOR BUSY, ON-THE-GO STUDENTS
YOUR CSU DINING EXPERIENCE
Campus dining is a fun part of your overall college experience. Our goal is to provide a variety of well-balanced and healthy food options in a comfortable atmosphere. Quality, variety, value, nutrition and monthly promotions are designed to serve your on-campus dining needs.
Dining Facilities Located Across Campus Include:
- Chili's, Viking Grounds, Quiznos Subs, Chop’d & Wrap’d, Grill Nation and Outtakes Convenience Store in the Student Center (SC)
- Viking Marketplace all-you-care-to-eat dining in the Student Center (SC)
- Elements Bistro on Euclid at the Parker Hannifin Administration Center (PH)
- Fenn Shoppe in Fenn Tower (FT)
- The Link on the Innerlink in the Law Building (LB)
- The Strip and Papa John's Pizza in Main Classroom Atrium (MC)
- Wheat Street Deli at the Monte Ahuja College of Business (BU) lobby
- Balance Café in the new Center for Innovation in Medical Professions (IM)
Evening students have the option of dining at Fenn Shoppe, The Link, Viking Marketplace, Outtakes Convenience Store and Chili's, which are open late for your convenience.
For more information on meal plans, dining hours and to see what is on the menu at each location visit the CSU Dining site.