ONE STOP STUDENT SERVICES CENTER
Navigating through college and/or university policies and procedures can sometimes be overwhelming. At CSU, the All-in-1 Enrollment Services office efficiently and effectively provides this service to students. All-in-1 can assist you with questions regarding general information, admission, academic records, financial aid, registration and student accounts.
These are just a few of the many areas All-in-1 Student Service Specialists can assist you with:
General Information and Navigation
- General information about the University
- Campus maps and directions
- Referral services to other University offices
- Verifying receipt of admissions materials
- Transfer questions
- Placement testing
- Degree audit
- Academic advising office referrals
- Transfer Credit Evaluation (TCE)
- General information
- Requesting a FAFSA pin and Filing the FAFSA
- Accessing and deciphering your award letter
- Completing loan entrance/exit counseling and master promissory note
- Veterans benefits and Ohio National Guard Scholarships
- Adding/dropping courses
- Late adding/withdrawing courses
- Correct registration errors
- Explaining your student account, invoice or statement
- Tuition fee/schedule calculation and information
- Budget Payment Plan (BPP) registration
If you’re unsure of whom to call or where to go with a question please contact a Student Services Specialist in All-in-1 at 216.687.5411, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the office located in Main Classroom (MC), Room 116.
All-in-1 Office Hours
Monday-Thursday : 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Friday : 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.