Viking Card Office

Lost or stolen Viking Card

What to do if you lose your Viking Card?

If your Viking Card is lost/stolen due one of the following:

  1. Log onto the Online Card Office and click on the My Viking Card Account tab and select the deactivate tab and then click on the deactivate card option. The online card office is available 24/7 365days and will immediately deactivate your lost/stolen card.
  2. Visit the Viking Card Office MC 112 or call 216.875.9888 during business hours Your card will be frozen as soon as the Viking Card Office has been notified.
  3. Once your card has been reported lost/stolen, you can come to the Viking Card Office for a replacement card.
  4. There is a $20 replacement fee payable by check or money order
  5. All cash and credit card transactions must go to Cashiers Office MC 115. (The Viking Card Office does not handle cash or payment for services)
  6. Another way to pay for your replacement card click on select Office of Treasury Services then select Viking Card replacement. Make sure to print a receipt and bring it to the Viking Card office MC112.
  7. If you have door access notify the Department of Access Control and Security Systems  216 687.5386.
  8. The Viking Card Office is not responsible for any lost fund.