Getting your first Viking Card is easy. Just follow the steps below.
1. Students must be part of an Orientation program or register for classes 24 hours prior to having a Viking Card created.
2. Go to the Viking Card Office located in Main Classroom room 112
3. Bring a Photo ID either a State ID, Drivers License, Passport or Military ID. If you do not have a government issued photo ID then a copy of your birth certificate AND social security card is acceptable. If you are under 18 or still enrolled in high school your current High School photo ID and a copy of your birth certificate OR social security card is acceptable.
4. Have a copy of your current semester schedule
5. Fill out an application
6. Your Viking Card will be issued within a few minutes of your picture being taken
7. *Faculty/Staff will need to bring your yellow HR slip identifying you as a faculty/staff member along with a valid photo ID.
8. If you need to replace a lost or stolen Viking Card click here