Students should meet with the undergraduate or graduate advisor to map a course of study and learn about other services available to Levin College students. All students admitted into a graduate program should meet with the appropriate program director to map out a plan of study.
Advising services include assistance with:
- Selecting courses, fulfilling graduation requirements, completing petitions, and securing tutoring and mentoring;
- Registering for courses in accordance with the schedule published in the CSU Bulletin; and
- Obtaining information on internships, graduate assistantships, scholarships and awards, and career services.
For undergraduate advising, contact Dr. Mary Myers
For appeals, academic issues, internships, contact the Director of Undergraduate Programs at 216.687.3884.
- Advising and Course Registration
- Non-degree seeking graduate students
- Students admitted with “requirements” on their admission letter
- Petitions, problems, and graduation applications
Graduate Program Directors: