The Center for Leadership Development brings together policy-makers, elected officials, senior administrators and community leaders to analyze, design, and collaborate on contemporary urban issues.
News & Upcoming Workshops
- SAVE THE DATE! The 25th Anniversary Party for the Levin College Leadership Academy will be celebrated on Friday, September 18th from 5:00 - 8:00 p.m. in the Steinbacher Atrium at Levin College. Come join over 500 northeastern Ohio graduates and the faculty and staff of the Leadership Academy as they celebrate 25 years of fostering leadership excellence in the public sector.
- Connect with us. Join our LinkedIn Group today.
Message from Rob Ziol, Program Manager, Center for Leadership Development
I view my role as serving those who serve others. The public sector agencies we collaborate with are under a tremendous amount of pressure to balance increased demands with limited resources. Our charge is to equip our clients with tools, techniques and best practices to help them do their jobs in the most efficient way possible.
We offer professional development programming under three main categories:
- Leadership Academy
- Neighborhood Leadership Cleveland
- Newly Elected Officials Series
- LeanOhio Boot Camp
- Public Management Academy
- Leadership Excellence Institute
- Meyers Briggs Type Indicator
- Strategic Planning
- Team Development
We also develop customized development programs for regional partners including the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority, the City of Cleveland and Cuyahoga County Council.
The Center for Leadership Development welcomes the opportunity to provide training that will help you be a more effective, responsible, and educated leader.