Welcome to Starfish at CSU! This web site exists to provide information and assistance for CSU students, staff, and faculty using Starfish. For students, this is the page. For staff and faculty, please Click Here – you will need your CSU ID and CampusNet password to log into the staff & faculty area.
|what is starfish?|
Starfish is an online program that makes it easier for undergraduate students to communicate and make appointments with support services and faculty on campus.
Login to :
- Find your assigned advisor
- Look for communication from your support network about your academic progress
- Schedule an appointment to meet with an advisor or tutor
|where do i find starfish?|
Log in to CSU's CampusNet, choose the "Student" tab, and look in the toolbar at the top for a blue star next to the word "Starfish". That's a direct link to CSU's Starfish. It looks like this:
|what do i do once i get there?|
- Set up your individual profile (this is done from the pull-down menu next to your photo). Note the text message and Facebook options.
- Take note of your advisors and instructors.
- Check your Success Network.
- Schedule an appointment with a tutor or advisor (How to Sign Up for Tutoring in Starfish Guide)
- Look around. See the "Starfish Student Getting Started Guide"
|where can i get help with starfish if i have questions?|
- Phone: 216.687.9376
- Email: email@example.com