2 Courses (from 2 different departments)
Minimum 6 credit hours
Each course must be a minimum of 3 hours.
- One introductory-level social science course.
- One introductory-level social science course focused on a society other than the US.
Note: At least one of these courses, or one of the introductory-level Arts and Humanities courses, must be focused on Africa, Asia, Latin America or the Middle East.
- ANT 101 Human Biocultural Evolution
- ANT 102 Study of Culture
- ECN 201 Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECN 202 Principles of Microeconomics
- Health Science
- HSC 180 Introduction to Gerontology (Cross-listed with PSY 180)
- Political Science
- PSC 111 American Government
- PSC 221 Comparative Politics
- PSC 231 International Politics
- PSY 101 Introduction to Psychology
- PSY 180 Introduction to Gerontology (Cross-listed with HSC 180)
- PSY 220 Child Development
- PSY 221 Adolescent Psychology
- SOC 101 Introduction to Sociology
- SOC 203 Sociology of Poverty
- SOC 210 Introduction to Sociology of the Third World : Africa, Latin America, Asia, Middle East
- SOC 250 Introduction to Criminology
- SOC 260 Deviance in the United States
- Urban Studies
- UST 200 Introduction to Urban Studies
- UST 290 Urban Geography