For employees and their dependents enrolled for health coverage in the Medical Mutual Traditional PPO Plan, Value Plan PPO or the MetroHealth Select EPO Plan
The MMO SuperWell QuitLine provides a four-week supply of nicotine replacement patches (and a second four-week supply if needed) along with coaching/counseling and self-help material.
SuperWell QuitLine: 866-845-7702
Hours: Monday thru Friday 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
24 hour voicemail is also available. Leave a message and a Quitline coach will return your call.
After consultation with your MMO network or MetroHealth Select primary care physician, the following cessation prescriptions are available with no co-pay or deductible.
- Nicotrol NS – 90-day supply in any 365 day period
- Nicotrol Inhaler – 90-day supply in any 365 day period
- Zyban – 90-day supply in any 365 day period
- Chantix – 180-day supply in any 365 day period
For employees and their dependents enrolled in the HEALTHSPAN | Care and Coverage formerly by Kaiser Permanente HMO
As a fully covered preventive health care service, you can discuss any issues and concerns regarding tobacco cessation with your Primary Care Physician. Call 1.866.862.4295 to get started.
Beginning with the new benefit plan year July 1, 2013, Kaiser offers the following tobacco cessation benefits at no charge to covered members.
- Wellness coaching by phone specific to tobacco usage cessation
- Nicotine patch benefit at no charge
- Prescription for Bupropian (generic Zyban) with prescription, at no cost
For all employees working 20 or more hours weekly, regardless if enrolled in a CSU health plan.
IMPACT Solutions Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) and WorkLife Solutions
- Call Impact Solutions EAP for up to 5 telephonic cessation counseling or 5 face to face sessions, at no cost to you. 1-800-227-6007
- The IMPACT Quit Center On line Tobacco Cessation Tools & Resources
- Download the IMPACT brochure.
For cigarette smoking and those who want to quit. www.becomeanex.org
Free Telephonic Health Coaching through the VikeHealth & Well-Being Program
While getting the support you need to quit using tobacco, you can also earn VikeHealth points!
http://vikewellbeing.csuohio.edu. Call 1.855.286.1805 to get started.
For smokeless quitting www.killthecan.org