Cleveland State University offers the Subject Test of the GRE:
|Test Dates||Regular Registration Deadline||Late Registration Deadline|
Registration is available online or mail. Registration forms and sample tests are available at www.ets.org/gre/subject.
- Registration is available online or by telephone (800) GRE-CALL.
- Subject GRE Test fee is $150.00 and required at the time of registration.
- General GRE Test fee is $195.00 and required at the time of registration. Cleveland State University is not a test site for the General portion of the exam.
- The GRE – General Test is computer based only.
- For more information and to obtain registration materials go to www.ets.org/gre/general