Position Now Available!
- Full time CSU student status: Undergrad ≥ 12 credits or Grad/Law ≥ 9 credits
- 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher
- At least Sophomore status at the time of assuming the position.
- Ohio Amended House Bill 24, effective July 26, 1988, provides for appointments of students as non-voting members to the State Universities Boards of Trustees.
- Each year, five candidates will be selected from the CSU student body; from these the Governor’s Office will choose one student to serve a two-year term.
- Department of Student Life opens applications for two weeks to all students and advertise through campus email
- Eligibility is checked on applicants by a staff member of Student Life
- A committee compiled of students reviews the eligible candidate’s applications and ranks the top five.
- The committee presents the top five to Dr. Napier.
- Dr. Napier meets with the top five candidates to discuss the position and submits the list to President Berkman.
- President Berkman sends this list to the Governor’s office.
DEADLINE: is due by April 15, 2016 at 11:45pm.
Learn about the CSU Board of Trustees at: