The new Student Center offers the CSU community a wide variety and number of relaxing lounge space to see and be seen, study and read, or just relax with a cup of coffee. Lounges are all WIFI ready and have outlets to juice up your technology.
- Cove Lounge
Located on the first floor north section of the building, the Cove Lounge offers a fireplace, couches, relaxing lighting and a Wii playstation that's free to use. Just pick up your Wii gaming equipment from the Print Shop/Game Loan area across the hallway and have some fun playing during your out-of-class time.
- Cove-Top Lounge
Above the Cove Lounge on the second floor is the Cove-top Lounge. Relax in front of the fireplace and watch the people go by through the Innerlink. It's a great place to hang out between classes.
- Second Floor Lounge -
On the second floor south side of the Student Center is the cozy lounge featuring the "body couches" where you can get away from the hustle of the Innerlink and read a great book, study for your class, listen to your iPod, or work on your computer.
The prime spot in our new Student Center is the Viking Lounge located on the south end of the third floor. The Viking Lounge features a 9 ft fireplace on one side and 32 ft of Cleveland State photos displaying our past and our present. Read about how we were founded, see how students looked 60 years ago, and enjoy the photos of today's thriving campus life. Maybe you'll be featured in one of the photos! Dining LoungeRetail dining provides a huge amount of seating that remains open and accessible as long as the building is open, including weekends. You can even access the dining terrace and enjoy a moonlit chat with friends.
Relax in the crossroads of campus - the Student Center Atrium where you'll be in the middle of it all - near Bar Uno, Bookstore and Gameroom.
- Terrace - See the best view of downtown Cleveland from the third floor south terrace. This outdoor terrace provides heated comfort, tables and chairs for lounging and great views of Cleveland
- Dining Terrace - Bring your lunch or dinner outdoors and relax on the Dining Terrace just outside the Retail Dining area on the second floor east side. No better way to dine than al fresco!
- Meeting Room Terrace - Before or after one of your meetings in the third floor north meeting rooms, stroll outdoors on the terrace and watch the plaza activities. It's the perfect spot to see what's happening at CSU.
- BarUno Outdoor Seating - Have your meal on the BarUno Terrace just outside the restaurant and relax as the street traffic goes by while you enjoy one of the tasty menu or drink items at that BarUno has to offer.
- Student Center Plaza - Relax on the newly completed Student Center Plaza on the grassy hill or on one of the many bench seating locations. Enjoy the CSU fountain on the plaza, watch our outdoor entertainers, participate in one of Student Life's many outdoor barbeques or parties, and experience CSU.outdoors.