Leadership Programs @ CSU
CSU is proud to host Catalyst, a one-day program, brought to you by LeaderShape
designed to allow participants the time and space to consider powerful questions that move them towards action.
Click here for more information on Catalyst!
Join us each month to discuss a different area of leadership and to meet peers who share the same interests on campus. These leadership hours are drop in and a la cart - as in, when you come is up to you and there are no prerequisites to attend one. Check back later this summer for topics.
- September 10, 2013
- Topic: Organizational Values
- October 8, 2013
- Topic: Organization Management
- November 13, 2013
- Topic: True Colors Leadership Inventory
- December 10, 2013
- Topic: Study break – tea/coffee and snacks
- January 14, 2014
- Topic: Officer Transition
- February 11, 2014
- Topic: Difficult Conversations and Managing Conflict
- March 18, 2014 (note that this is the 3rd Tuesday due to the spring break schedule)
- Topic: Motivating Your Members
- April 8, 2014
- Topic: Networking and professional etiquette
For questions, please contact Jill Courson at firstname.lastname@example.org