The Board of Elections (BOE) wants to ensure that the student body has the pertinent information regarding candidates, issues, and election instructions. The student body should become infomed and exercise their right to vote.
The SGA Elections begin MSGA online voting from Monday, April 14th, 2014 at 12:01a.m.
through Thursday, April 17th, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. Voting is conducted on-line. Voting website link will be available at the start of voting. BOE rules and timeline packet is available at: https://orgsync.com/35255/files/523258/download
Links to SGA Elections Applications:
- 2014 SGA Election Mandatory Platform & Biography
- 2014 SGA President and Party Application
- 2014 SGA Vice President Application
- 2014 SGA Treasurer Application
- 2014 SGA Secretary Application
- 2014 SGA Senator Application
- 2014 University Judicial Board Application'
- SGA 2010 Executive Officer Candidate Debate
- President's Town Hall Meeting on 3/31
- Football Forum with Lee Reed & Tim Long
- BOE Online Voting Forum Video
Election Day Information:
Important Dates (View Election Timeline):
- March 24 - Football Forum with Lee Reed and Tim Long (MC Atrium @ 3 PM)
- March 29 - SGA Election Candidate Forum (MC Atrium from 10 AM to 2 PM)
- March 31 - President Berkman's Townhall (MC 134 @ 3 PM)
- April 6 - Executive Officer Candidate Debate (FT Ballroom, 303 @ 12 PM)
- April 9 - Football Forum with Lee Reed and Tim Long (Rec Center Mac Gym @ 2 PM)
- April 12 - 14 Online Election