THE BIG REVEAL
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
- 11 am-2 pm President's Picnic – Student Center Plaza
- 12:15 pm Student Center Presentation and Dedication – Student Center Plaza
- 1 pm Ribbon Cutting Round-the-Building
- 1000 ft. of ribbon…500 pair of scissors …and YOU…Cut the ribbon…all are welcome!
- Get your KEY TO THE BUILDING gift & 20% off dining and bookstore with a piece of the Ribbon.
- 1 pm Grand Opening and Festivities throughout the Student Center, caricature artists, live music featuring The Spazmatics, photo booths, smoothies and more!
- 1-5 pm Ballroom Blitz! featuring DJ M. Stacks, mountain climbing, microreality car racing,
games, activities, food, give-Aways! SC Ballroom
- 2 pm CSU Signature Pizza Contest, Bar Uno – Teams Can Sign Up to Compete Download Flyer
- 3 pm Puttin' on the Green Fashion Show, Atrium – Free Commemorative T-Shirts!
- 4-6 pm Student Organization Center Reception & Open House, Third Floor
- 3-6 pm Student Government Association Open House, 217 & 218
- 5-6 pm Party on the Terrace, Third Floor South Terrace – live musicand food!
- 6-7:30 pm Blow Your Mind…with "NCA Entertainer of the Year" Mentalist Craig Karges, Ballroom
(Sponsorship funding provided by Chartwells Dining Service, proud partner of
PLUS Mini Net-Book Computer Grand Prize Drawing
&T Department will give away a brand new HP5102 Mini Net-Book (computer) in a drawing of all currently enrolled CSU students who either borrow a Mobile Campus laptop computer or use a computer in the new Campus Connection Lounge on September 8. The drawing will be conducted on September 9 to ensure evening students are included.
All Gameroom Games are FREE on September 8!
Get your FREE Pull-Out-Pen gift and you'll know how to get around the Student Center.