Cleveland State University

Viking Card

Get Your Viking Card Logo

Getting your Viking Card is easy. Just follow the steps below.

    1. Go to the Viking Card Office located in MC 112
    2. Bring a Photo ID either a State ID, Drivers License, Passport or Military ID. If you do not have a government issued photo ID then a copy of your birth certificate AND social security card is acceptable. If you are under 18 or still enrolled in high school your current High School photo ID and a copy of your birth certificate OR social security card is acceptable. 
    3. Have a copy of your current semester schedule
    4. Fill out an application
    5. Your Viking Card will be issued within a few minutes of your picture being taken

*Faculty/Staff will need to bring your HR slip identifying you as a faculty/staff member along with a valid picture ID

STUDENT ID CARDS are available for Full Time Staff
To secure a STUDENT ID card you must present a copy of your current class schedule and pay the $6.00 card fee. This card will expire at the end of each semester. A new card must be obtained for each semester you are registered as a student.

engaged learning
Mailing Address
Cleveland State University
2121 Euclid Avenue, MC 112
Cleveland, OH 44115-2214
Campus Location
Main Classroom, Room 112
1899 East 22nd Street
Phone: 216.875.9888
Fax: 216.687.5377

This site contains files that require the free Adobe Reader to view.