What to do if you lose your Viking Card?
If your Viking Card is lost/stolen due one of the following:
- Log onto the Online
Card Office and click on the My Viking Card Account tab and select the deactivate tab and then click on the deactivate card option.
The online card office
is available 24/7 365days and will immediately
deactivate your lost/stolen card.
- Visit the Viking Card Office MC 112 or call 216.875.9888 during business hours
Your card will be frozen as soon as the Viking Card Office has been notified.
- Once your card has been reported lost/stolen, you can come
to the Viking Card Office for a replacement card
There is a $20 replacement fee payable by check or money order
- All cash transactions must go to Cashiers Office MC 115. (The
Viking Card Office does not handle cash)
- Another way to pay for your replacement card click on campusnet.csuohio.edu/ShopNet/index.jsp select Office of Treasury Services then select Viking Card replacement. Make sure to print a receipt and bring it to the Viking Card office MC112
- If you have door access notify the Department of Access Control and Security Systems 216 687.5386.
- The Viking Card Office is not responsible for any lost funds
- If your card is linked to a Huntington National Bank Account contact Huntington National Bank directly at 1.800.480.BANK (2265) and select option 3 to report your card as lost or stolen 24 hours a day, seven days a week.