This 60-minute appointment tests your muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, cardiovascular fitness, and body composition. It can provide you with a baseline fitness level as well as help you plan out your perfect training regimen. Now with our MicroFit® software, you can expect accurate results to help you plan the perfect routine for your fitness goals!
M: $25 NM: $35
This 30-minute appointment gives you feedback on your genetic makeup with a 7-site caliper test that measures both lean and fat tissue. A brief consultation about your results can help you set up your fitness goals and wellness plans.
M: $10 NM: $15
Learn how to use equipment with one of our FREE orientations:
• Free Weight • New User • Stability Ball
Ask us how we can show you some of our amazing equipment today!
Interested in one of the various Personal Training services CSU Campus Recreation Services has to offer?
Step one: Fill out the online Personal Training Request form HERE
Need something more than an assessment? Check out our other personal training services HERE
Personal Training Services
- To request a personal training service, fill out the personal training services request form online at csurec.com or the paper form at the Customer Service Desk/Pro Shop
- A fitness and Wellness staff member will contact the client within two business days to schedule the initial session
- The Personal Trainer will schedule the requested service (Body composition, fitness assessment, or Initial session package) with the client
- The client will fill out the Health History questionnaire, health and fitness goals worksheet, personal training informed consent, and the personal training agreement forms at the first meeting with the personal trainer
- If a physician’s clearance is necessary based off of the clients responses on the health history questionnaire no personal training sessions will take place until the physician’s clearance form has been received
- A client tracking form and audit form will be used by the Personal Trainer to document client progress
- Individual and small group training sessions will be scheduled with the Personal Trainer at the conclusion of each session
Fitness & Wellness Services
- All services must be purchased in advance
- Sessions are scheduled for one hour and begin at the time mutually agreed upon by the client and the provider (Personal Trainer, Massage Therapist, Registered Dietitian)
- Hour sessions cannot be split into two 30-minute sessions
- All cancellations must occur 24 hours in advance
- The client must call or email the provider (Personal Trainer, Registered Dietitian, Massage Therapist) directly to cancel an appointment
- The session fee will be assessed if the client fails to attend their scheduled appointment or for any appointment not cancelled 24 hours prior to the scheduled meeting time
- If the University closes for inclement weather, all appointments will be cancelled. All session fees will be credited.
- Men should wear shorts and a t-shirt and tennis shoes.
- Women should wear shorts and a sports bra, t-shirt and tennis shoes.
- Participants can wear clothes over these items such as jog pants, sweatshirts, etc.
- The client should abstain from nicotine and caffeine for four-hours prior to their assessment
- The client should not exercise four-hours prior to the assessment.
- The client should not apply body lotion prior to the assessment as this could interfere
with the body composition test.
2420 Chester Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115 | 216.802.3200 | email@example.com | CSUrec.com