Community League Registration Form
1) Register online by clicking here.
2) Download and complete the Registration form.
3) Email the form to Kelly Mozena at email@example.com or drop off the forms to the CSU Rec Center.
1) Download and complete the form. Registration forms are also available at the Recreation Center.
2) Drop off the form and pay the deposit at the Recreation Center during building hours.
1) Download and complete the form.
2) Email the forms to Kelly Mozena at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) We will call you to take a deposit over the phone with your credit card.
This will be a 7-on-7 Flag Football League using modified rules. The regular season will be held for 5 weeks on Thursdays between March 5th and April 9th. These games will be held between 6pm - 12am. The week after the final regular season game will consist of a playoff component. Playoffs will be held on Thursday, April 16th and Friday, April 17th.
The registration fee includes all referee fees. Maximum of 10 teams.
Entries Due: February 12
Mandatory Captain's Meeting: February 26th at 7PM
Play Begins: March 5th
***$200 deposit required at enrollment
***The rest is due at the Captain's Meeting
This will be a 6 on 6 recreational co-rec volleyball league. The regular season will be 5 weeks followed by a 2 week playoff. Games times will be on Wednesday nights between 6-9pm. The registration fee includes all referee fees. Maximum of 8 teams.
Entries Dues: Thursday, February 5
Play Begins: Wednesday, February 18
Looking for that great space to host the office sporting league? Need a place to accommodate your Amatuer Athletic Union team? Let us build you a league; we can offer you customized sports leagues to fit all your needs. With our certified officials and outstanding facilities, we can customize a sports program just for you. Please contact Kelly Mozena at email@example.com for more information.