Community Basketball League
This will be a 5 on 5 recreational basketball league using modified NFHS rules. The regular season will be held for 6 weeks on Tuesday and Thrusday evenings followed by playoffs. The games will be held between 6pm-10pm.
Dates & cost to come.
Community Co-Ed Indoor Volleyball
This will be a 6-on-6 recreational co-ed volleyball league for the downtown Cleveland businesses and community members! The regular season will be 5 weeks followed by a playoff component. Game times will be on Wednesday nights between 6-9pm. The registration fee includes all referee fees.
Entries Dues: Thursday, February 4
Play Begins: Wednesday, February 17
Fees: $275 (First Team); $250 (Second Team); $225 (Third Team)
Click here to download a registration form.
Customized Sports Leagues
Looking for that great space to host the office sporting league? Need a place to accommodate your Amatuer Athletic Union team? Let us build you a league; we can offer you customized sports leagues to fit all your needs. With our certified officials and outstanding facilities, we can customize a sports program just for you. Please contact Kelly Mozena at email@example.com for more information.
Options for Registering
Community League Registration Form
1) Register online by clicking here.
2) Download and complete the Registration form.
3) Email the form to Kelly Mozena at firstname.lastname@example.org
or drop off the forms to the CSU Rec Center.
1) Download and complete the form. Registration forms are also available at the Recreation Center.
2) Drop off the form and pay the deposit at the Recreation Center during building hours.
1) Download and complete the form.
2) Email the forms to Kelly Mozena at email@example.com.
3) We will call you to take a deposit over the phone with your credit card.
2420 Chester Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115 | 216.802.3200 | firstname.lastname@example.org | CSUrec.com