This 60-minute appointment tests your muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, cardiovascular fitness, and body composition. It can provide you with a baseline fitness level as well as help you plan out your perfect training regimen. Now with our MicroFit® software, you can expect accurate results to help you plan the perfect routine for your fitness goals!
M: $30 NM: $45
This 30-minute appointment gives you feedback on your genetic makeup with a 7-site caliper test that measures both lean and fat tissue. A brief consultation about your results can help you set up your fitness goals and wellness plans.
M: $10 NM: $15
Learn how to use equipment with one of our FREE orientations:
• Free Weight • New User • Stability Ball
Ask us how we can show you some of our amazing equipment today!
Save some time!! Click here to download the Assessment Packet and fill prior to arriving!
Need something more than an assessment? Click here to be directed to Personal Training.
Policies and Procedures
- Participants may schedule appointments in advance if all appropriate
paperwork has been completed. Failure to show for the appointment, without proper
cancellation notice, will result in a charge.
- We accept cash, check, and credit card payments.
- Participants using a gift certificate must bring the gift certificate with them
at the time of the appointment.
- Fitness Assessments are scheduled to start at the appointment time given.
Clients should arrive 10-15 minutes early to complete registration paperwork,
finalize payment, or schedule additional appointments.
- Participants needing to cancel or reschedule an appointment must do so
at least 24 hours prior to the start of their appointment. Cancellations or
schedule changes must be made in person or by phone.
- Campus Recreation Services reserves the right to request a Physician’s
Clearance Form before a patron can schedule for or participate in this program.
- Campus Recreation Services reserves the right to adjust the schedule.
The participant will be notified by telephone under such circumstances.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellation by the participants.
- A full refund will be issued for all programs cancelled by the Campus Recreation Services.
- Participants that do not show up for their appointment forfeit their payment.
- Men should wear shorts and a t-shirt and tennis shoes.
- Women should wear shorts and a sports bra, t-shirt and tennis shoes.
- Participants can wear clothes over these items such as jog pants, sweatshirts, etc.
Other Information You Should Know
- The client should abstain from nicotine and caffeine for four-hours prior to their assessment
- The client should not exercise four-hours prior to the assessment.
- The client should not apply body lotion prior to the assessment as this could interfere
with the body composition test.
- A full tee-shirt must be worn when doing some of the workouts required for the Fitness Assessment.
- Assessments and prescriptions both last an hour. Arrive 15 minutes prior to your assessment to
fill out your paperwork or do your paperwork when you sign up or at home.
- Being on time is crucial; many times we are fully booked and are not able to run over your
allotted time. If you are late you will chance the opportunity for your appointment and will be charged.