Receive 1 FREE month added to your membership for every new member you refer. Members who have been with the Recreation Center for a period of at least 4 months are eligible for our referral promotion. Members may pick up referral cards at the Pro Shop desk to be handed out to prospective new members. The prospective new member turns in the card when they sign-up for a membership.
Membership Referral Guidelines:
- Must be an active member of at least 4 months or more to refer
- Can only refer first time members
- Referred members must purchase an Annual, EFT, or 4 month membership
- Students are not eligible for referral
- Non-refundable and non-transferable
- Subject to verification
If you are interested in developing your worksite wellness program and providing your employees with an outstanding health benefit, the Recreation Center at Cleveland State University has what you need. By partnering with Cleveland State University, your employees will receive the following:
Please contact the Member & Guest Services Coordinator of Campus Recreation Services, Katie Robinson for more information. 216-802-3208 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A free one hour fitness and wellness presentation of your choice to your employees. The seminar may be at the Recreation Center or on location at your office.
- Unlimited use of the Recreation Center Seminar Room to launch your wellness program.
- A free Two Week Trial Membership for all of your employees.
- The sponsored membership rate for all of your employees. ( Membership rates are subject to change. Employees will be notified at least 30 days in advance of any changes in membership rates).
- Employers may choose to pay the membership cost of each employee who chooses to join or have the employee pay out of pocket.
- Spouses, Partners or Dependants of employees are eligible to purchase memberships at the matching membership rate.
- In lieu of purchasing a membership, all employees may self sponsor their entrance to the facility at the daily rate of $10.00 if they so choose.
Members can now enjoy the weekends with their family at the CSU Rec Center. Members' spouse and children get in free on Saturdays and Sundays. Look for our family friendly activities. Fun for the whole family!
Family Weekends are for members with minor children to enjoy recreation together on Saturday and Sunday. Members may sponsor one adult spouse and/or partner, whether they are accompanied by children or not. The sponsored adult will need to provide photo identification along with the marriage license or signed CSU affidavit for proof of relationship (copies available at Human Resources office).
Members may sponsor their minor children, provided they are the parent and/or legal guardian.
Members who do not have children CANNOT utilize family weekends for EXTENDED family members. This includes brothers, sisters, cousins, or friends. Neighbors, boyfriends, girlfriends, etc. are not admitted for free under the family weekend program.
Youth age 13-17 must go through TEEN orientation (conducted by our programming staff) in order to be eligible to use cardio equipment and selectorized equipment. They may not use the Free Weight Room until they are 18 years of age. Contact our Customer Service Desk for more information about Family Weekend activities, policies, and sign-up procedures!