The Cleveland State University campus offers a variety of facilities and comprehensive services to host business, education, and non-profit organizations for your special event, whether a conference, research/technical presentation, social, cultural, or recreational function.
- A combination of new and historically renovated conference, exhibitor, and athletic camp space to provide the perfect location for your special event.
- Three performance auditoria ranging from 242 to 766 capacities.
- Seasonal conference housing for 1,000.
- Historic Fenn Tower and Parker Hannifin Hall conference rooms.
- State of the art multi-use Recreation Center and Woodling Gym combine to provide 5 basketball courts, 2 indoor running tracks, and a Natatorium with an Olympic-sized pool.
- Outdoor athletic facilities include tennis courts, softball and soccer fields.
- Wolstein Center entertainment complex is available for conferences, trade shows, weddings, and concerts: www.wolsteincenter.com
Contact our event professionals in Conference Services
to plan your memorable event at CSU, which is located in the center of downtown Cleveland with numerous hotels, restaurants, world-class entertainment, and professional sports teams all within convenient proximity.
For additional information and to arrange a tour, please call 216/687-9204.
HOW TO RESERVE MEETING AND EVENT SPACE AT CSU
- Check room availability by clicking on “Calendar of Events” located on the right side of this page
- Complete the “Facility Request” link and submit electronically. We recommend that you keep a copy for your records.
- When the event has been approved and a facility scheduled, a Confirmation Form will be send to your attention. Please note the Reservation Request Number when referencing your event.
- “Facility Change and Cancellation Form” is also available from this home page when changing information for a previously scheduled event.
- “Room Photos and Capacities” provides dimensions and diagrams for appropriate facilities.
- FEES: “Rental Rates” and “Departmental Expenses” are available for current pricing information.
- DINING: Click on “Dining, then the “Catering” link to place your food order.