The Diversity Management Program is the premiere institution for the Master’s level study and advancement of Diversity, Inclusion and related organizational leadership disciplines.
The objectives of the Diversity Management Program are to cultivate culturally competent 21st century leaders who can lead and sustain change in their organizations:
- capacity to appropriately use self as agent of organizational change
- culturally competent leadership skills
- change leadership skills
- capacity to creatively leverage differences in workplace teams
- conflict and collaborative problem-solving skills
- effective communication across differences