Welcome! Just One! Recruit One High Quality Person from your professional network to the DMP 18 cohort!
Do you Tweet via ? Sign up for tweets from the program director, Lisa Gaynier
Thank you for your donations to the DMP Endowed Scholarship Fund! This year we will award our first scholarship to a deserving current student. Please think about us in your future gift planning.
We have lots of activities planned for 2013-14:
- Alumni Gathering October 20 5:30 to 9 pm – great fun, food and networking. Check out the pictures! Call 216.687.2587 for location details.
- Diversity Conferences - we are partnering with the Commission on Economic Inclusion to bring you diversity and inclusion programming through the year.
- CSU hosts the PLEXUS Supplier Diversity Summit September 26, 2013
- Commission on Economic Inclusion Diversity Professionals Group November 20 featuring HR expert Dani Monroe
- DMP Grads Consulting Consortium (see below for more information)
- Come Back to DMP: sit in on selected classes for free. Contact 216.687.2587 to register today! Refresh your skills, mentor our current students and network!
- The Annual Diversity Center Walk Rock and Roll first Saturday in May – organize a walking group!
Check out the CSU Alumni page for more Alumni activities and services.
Click on Partner Organizations in the green menu bar for career information and other professional resources.
Visit Related Links for Career information and other professional resources.
DMP Scholarship Fund -- please consider DMP in your gift giving planning. Many of our students are not supported by their employers and there is only so much graduate assistantship money to go around. Please contact Lisa Gaynier ( email@example.com ) if you would like to make a donation.
DMP Consultants Consortium
You asked for more opportunities to practice your skills. We responded with the DMP Consultants Consortium Program. Churches and non-profits are asking for your services! You get a chance to practice your craft by partnering with experienced alumni. Our clients agree to make a donation to the DMP Scholarship Fund. It’s a win-win-win!
The DMP Consultants Consortium Program is designed to provide our alumni an opportunity to build their resumes by being a part of a CSU consulting team. This program is two tiered. The first tier is a volunteer opportunity for new grads to partner with experienced grads to offer low cost consulting to area churches and non-profits. After successfully completing five pro bono consultations, grads are eligible for paid consulting opportunities with DMP faculty. Interested grads should fill out the accompanying form and send it and your resume to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
Career Services - Click here to register with CSUcareerline for job postings, resume upload.
Write to us with suggestions: email@example.com.
Please update your contact information with the CSU Alumni Association so that you can get the e-newsletters. DMP is in the College of Sciences and Health Professions. In the degree line, please record Masters of Psychology - DMP so that we pick you up in the email distribution list! Also, sign up for the Alumni Card! Active alums are invited to events, given special recognition (plans are underway for an online directory) and receive discounts from CSU services and various CSU supporters.