"The Math Learning Center offers an encouraging walk-in environment that promotes students' mathematical learning. Experienced graduate and undergraduate Learning Assistants engage students and further their conceptual and computational understanding in all aspects of their mathematics coursework."
--Math Learning Center Mission Statement
Math Learning Center
Mathematics tutoring and intervention services
No appointment necessary
|Monday||9:00am to 8:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am to 8:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am to 8:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am to 8:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am to 4:00pm|
|Saturday (begin week 3)||10:00am to 2:00pm|
- Walk-in tutoring for math courses
- Calculus and Statistics Help sessions
- Trial exams for MTH 116/117/148/149
- Student-use PC’s available for MyMathLab, ALEKS, and Webwork, as well as other MTH courses
- Yes, you can work on your math homework and ask questions as you have them!