The Edward J. Petrick Endowed Scholarship for Gerontological Studies
The Edward J. Petrick Endowed Scholarship for Gerontological Studies is established at the Cleveland State University Foundation to assist students studying Gerontology at Cleveland State University.
An award of $500 will be awarded each academic year to a students at Cleveland State University with priority to Junior level students taking classes in the Gerontological Studies Program. Recipients will be selected based on academic achievement (G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher) and financial need (based on need demonstrated through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, FAFSA).
Eligible students are
- Encouraged to fill out the one-page scholarship application Click Here
- Write a 500 word personal essay of your future plans in the field of gerontology.
- Return both application form and personal essay to
- Dr. Mary Milidonis,
- Director Gerontology Program, School of Health Sciences,
- 2121 Euclid Ave. HS101, Cleveland, Ohio 44115
- Complete the FAFSA form with Student Financial Aid Department
- Deadline is May 15, 2015.
The recipient will be selected by the Gerontology Faculty and notified no later than May 15, 2015. The award will be applied to the student’s account in following academic year.