ANNOUNCEMENT TO UNDERGRADUTE STUDENTS
Completing Programs Offered by the
School Health Sciences within the Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences (BSHS)
Students who enrolled at Cleveland State University prior to Fall 2014 and who are working to complete any of the programs listed below by Fall of 2014 or later must seek advising to learn how these changes will impact them.
SEEK TRANSITION ADVISING FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING BSHS PROGRAMS
Click on your program below to obtain the advisng sheet.
- Pre-Therapy Track (Pre-Physical Therapy and Pre-Occupational Therapy)
- Pre-Physician Assisting Track
- General Interest Track
- Associate Degree Completion Track
- Honors and Scholars
- Post-Baccalaureate General Interest Track for NEOMED students
- Urban Health Concentration
- Culture, Communication, and Health Certificate
- Gerontology Certificate