ANNOUNCEMENT TO UNDERGRADUTE STUDENTS
Completing Programs Offered by the
School Health Sciences within the Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences (BSHS)
Students who enrolled at Cleveland State University prior to Fall 2014 and who are working to complete any of the programs listed below by Fall of 2014 or later must seek advising to learn how these changes will impact them.
SEEK TRANSITION ADVISING FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING BSHS PROGRAMS
- Pre-Therapy Track (Pre-Physical Therapy and Pre-Occupational Therapy)
- Pre-Physician Assisting Track
- General Interest Track
- Associate Degree Completion Track
- Honors and Scholars
- Post-Baccalaureate General Interest Track for NEOMED students
- Urban Health Concentration
- Culture, Communication, and Health Certificate
- Gerontology Certificate
WHAT DO YOU (STUDENTS) NEED TO DO?
The following is an introduction to the transition advising process. Students who cannot attend group advising or desire a review of the group advising presentation are invited to watch the video below.
- If you have attended a group advising session, please obtain an advising check sheet for your program and complete the check sheet prior to attending your individual advising session. Even if you have not attended a group advising session you may schedule an individual advising session and bring your appropriate form with you. Click for Transition Advising Sheets.
- Make an appointment with a transition advisor. Click here for instructions.
- If you need assistance, please contact Martha Burt at 216-687-3744 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Like Us on Facebook! Find the most current information on transition advising by going to the BSHS Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/csu.bshs4to3