The degree program curriculum is 40 credit hours consisting of courses that are foundational to the excellent leadership:
- Social Psychology for Leaders
- Organizational Behavior
- Planned Organizational Change
- Leadership Development
- Diversity Issues in Human Resources
- Group Dynamics
- Facilitation of Diverse Workforces
- Effective Conflict Management
- Organizational Assessment and Intervention
All courses are taught with special attention to developing culturally competent leaders. Students also participate in experiences designed to allow them to:
- Develop their own self-awareness, competence, confidence and professional presence
- Engage in and support productive and innovative workplace discussion, dialogue and debate
- Resolve the many challenges associated with diversity
DMP faculty assist students in choosing between a thesis, action research or comprehensive exams as their exit requirement, depending upon their career goals.
For more information on the Masters Degree, course schedule and application instructions, click here.
For more information on the Graduate Certificate, course schedule and application instructions, click here.