The conference was a resounding success! Thank you to all our community and corporate sponsors. Bookmark this page and visit it for information on next year’s conference.
Want more information about the MA program in Diversity Management? It’s not too late to apply. Call us today. We are the only organizational leadership program through the lens of diversity in the country. Our weekend curriculum designed for working adults makes getting your Masters doable. Call: 216.687.2587.
Morning Plenary Speaker:
"Evaluating Truthfulness and Detecting Deception"
David Matsumoto, renowned expert in the field of
micro-expressions, gesture, nonverbal behavior, culture and emotion. Dr. Matsumoto is also conducting a
three hour morning
workshop on micro-expressions at the
conference. Enrollment is limited to 30 people. Register early!
"Beyond America's Borders: Principle, Advocacy, and Cultural Divide"
Michael Guest, the first openly gay U.S. ambassador, will speak on human rights and U.S. foreign policy.
View Conference Information
Presenter Bios and Abstracts
This Year’s Specialty Tracks:
Diversity Management in the Practice of Law
Diversity Management in Education
Diversity Management General Track
Thursday, May 13, 2010, 8 a.m. – Noon, $75
Early bird rate is $130 if registration and payment are received by April 30. After April 30, the cost is $155. Includes CLEs, CEUs, breakfast, lunch and Business Networking.
Register online. Use the following course numbers and section numbers when registering:
- May 14, Main Conference Numbers:
- Main conference general registration: HCHS Course #540505, Section #2000.
- Main conference registration including the reservation for the Matsumoto workshop: HCHS Course #5405077, Section #2077.
- May 13, Pre-Conference Workshop Numbers:
- Records Retention in the Age of Electronic Discovery: HCHS Course #538010, Section #2000.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Sustainable Change Through Appreciative Inquiry: HCHS Course #538011, Section # 2000.