The Summer Conference & College Intern Housing Program at Cleveland State University begins -
May 23 and ends August 8, 2015.
*these dates are firm as we need time to prepare the rooms for your arrival and prepare the rooms at the end of the summer for our fall students*
Cleveland State is a great metropolitan university located in the heart of downtown Cleveland. Only minutes away from a wealth of cultural institutions, professional sports teams and eclectic neighborhoods hosting special events ranging from arts-and-crafts fairs to food festivals, Cleveland State University Summer Conference and College Intern Housing provides a convenient and low cost alternative to local hotels.
With Cleveland State Conference and College Intern Housing, you pay a fraction of what it would cost for you to stay in a hotel or conference center. We offer a wide range of amenities that are all part of your stay, including:
- Wireless Internet Access
- Cooking Facilities (Microwave, Stove, Refrigerator)
- Free Laundry Facilities
- All Utilities included
- Air Conditioning
- After Hours On-call Staff
- 24 hour courtesy desk
- Game Room
- Vending Machines
- Convenient Check-in/Check-out
- Easy Access to Cleveland Public Transportation
College Intern Housing
Enjoy luxury living in a great location close to both downtown city hotspots and public transportation. Euclid Commons offers a wide range of modern amenities for groups that need accommodations between mid-May and early August. Apartment-style suites are fully furnished and include cable, wireless internet, and all other utilities. There is also a game room and onsite laundry facilities among other amenities.
Click HERE to download the Intern Housing Application for pricing and available floor plans. Pricing includes all utilities.
Process, Payments, and Timeline:
- Print out and return your application along with a $50 check/money order payable to "Euclid Commons" Mail everything to: Cleveland State University, 2450 Euclid Avenue Room 198, Cleveland OH 44115
- You will be emailed a housing packet once your application is received.
- This housing packet will include a Resident Profile Sheet. On this sheet, you can request roommates that you would like to live with. If you do not have a roommate, we will use the information on this sheet to match you with people of similar interests.
- Mail back all of the housing documents to the address above along with:
- A $125 security deposit (the remaining balance; check or money order) made payable to "Euclid Commons"
- Letter from your internship supervisor verifying that you are indeed an intern at the location you say. Most interns usually turn in a copy of his/her offer letter.
- Letter from a Faculty Member/Advisor from the College/University you currently attend.
- Before you move in, we ask that half of the contract value is paid or you can pay in full. The remaining balance is due on or before July 3, 2014.
- You will be emailed in May to let you know more regarding how/when to move in, your room number, and roommates.
- You can request roommates if you choose when you mail back the housing packet. If you do not have a roommate in mind, you will be matched with students with a similar internship and similar interests.
Off Street parking is available for an additional fee. Click HERE to download the parking application.
If you have any questions regarding parking, please contact Matt Neuman, Assistant Director, Parking and Transportation Services at 216-687-3865 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in your email that you are a summer intern residing in Euclid Commons for the summer.
Historic Fenn Tower has been newly restored to become a state of the art residence facility in a great downtown location. Elegant architectural treatments adorn the interior of the expansive game room. Three billiards tables, fooseball, and ping pong table along with flat screen TV’s and plush sofas allow you and your guests to enjoy even more fun in their free time. There is also an onsite fitness center that includes weight machines along with treadmills, ellipticals, and exercise bicycles. Each room is fully furnished. Many rooms have convenient kitchenette’s available complete with microwave, cooktop, refrigerator, and sink.
Click HERE to check out our conference reservation form for pricing and available floor plans.
Linen Service for Conference Housing
Conference Guests may elect to have linen service for a fee. Linen service provides bed and bathroom linens, including sheets, blankets, pillow, pillow case, towels and washcloths. Conference Guests also may provide their own linens. Guests who elect to have linen service may opt to keep their linens for the duration of their stay or pay to have their linens exchanged on a scheduled basis. The linen program provides maximum flexibility so that you may determine the level of service you prefer. (This service is not available for College Intern Housing)
How to Apply
Download the Conference or College Intern application. For more information, please contact The Department of Residence Life at 216.687.5196